Shiyan is an ancient and magical land, one of the remains of the evolution of life on Earth and the birthplace of ancient humans. Shiyan is another piece of youthful land, the cradle of Dongfeng Motor, and the water source area for the middle route of the South-to-North Water Diversion Project. The cultural resources in Shiyan are extremely rich and precious, including Wudang culture, Hanshui culture, automobile culture, red revolutionary culture, Poetry culture, ancient human culture, etc. We will dig deep into the regional historical and cultural resources to promote local traditional culture. Creative transformation, innovative development, conscientiously implement the municipal party committee and municipal government's "Culture-Shaping City" strategy, and promote Shiyan City to create a national-level tourism and leisure city with distinctive cultural characteristics and the integrated development of cultural tourism and industry.
1. Guiding ideology
Adhere to the guidance of Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era, thoroughly implement the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, strengthen cultural self-confidence, seize the historical opportunity of the integrated development of culture and tourism, and build a "modern new car city, green ecological city" around the municipal party committee and government Development orientation and regional and industrial layout of "One Heart, Two Wings and Three Highlands", earnestly implement the "eight major" work arrangements for the development of the cultural tourism industry, guided by the concept of "tourism is life, life is tourism", with integrated development as the main line, reformation Innovation is the driving force, strengthen policy guidance, financial support, project construction and talent protection, fully tap and integrate cultural tourism resources, and cultivate cultural tourism into a strategic pillar industry in the city and people are more satisfied with cultural tourism. Modern service industry, to create a well-known domestic cultural tourism and wellness highland and an oriental international leisure and wellness tourism destination.
2. Main objectives
By 2025, the city's cultural and tourism industries will be highly integrated, the cultural and tourism industry development system will be complete, and various industrial bases and projects will be fully developed. The annual tourism reception reached 120 million person-times, and the comprehensive tourism income reached 150 billion yuan. The added value of cultural industry accounts for more than 5% of GDP, with an average annual growth rate of about 15%. The cumulative project investment has reached more than 150 billion yuan, and 2-3 core engine projects with national competitiveness have been formed in the city, 10 supporting projects with distinctive features and great influence, 50 new cultural tourism formats, leisure vacations, and scenic spot upgrades renovation, public services, etc.
3. Main measures
(1) Integrate cultural tourism resources
1. Coordinate the top-level design. Accelerate the preparation and implementation of the city's overall tourism planning and the planning of key areas such as Wudang Mountain, Danjiangkou Reservoir, and the central urban area, give full play to the leading and guiding role of planning, and effectively improve the effect of planning implementation.
2. Promote global development. Striving to create a national-level global tourism demonstration area. Support Danjiangkou City, Yunyang District, and Fangxian County to integrate high-quality resources and build a national 5A-level scenic spot. Promote the overall linkage of the development of the cultural tourism industry, the overall support for services, the overall improvement of the environment, the overall expansion of the market, and the sharing of achievements by the whole people.
3. Create high-quality routes. Dig deep into the cultural connotation, plan and package boutique tourist routes focusing on Wudang health care, Hanshui leisure, and car experience.
(2) Strengthening market entities
4. Leading investment enterprises. Actively connect with well-known international and domestic enterprises (groups), carry out targeted investment promotion, and focus on introducing a group of leading enterprises in construction, management and operation. Encourage all kinds of market players to invest in cultural tourism through resource integration, reform and reorganization, mergers and acquisitions, online and offline integration, etc., so as to realize the diversification of investment subjects.
5. Implement major projects. Give full play to the leading role of Wudang Mountain and make every effort to build a cultural, tourism and health care highland. Support a number of key projects to become bigger and stronger, focusing on promoting Hanshui Jiuge, Happy World, Hanbi Building, Wudang Taiji Town, Wudang Daming Peak, Yunxi Shenwuling Sky City, Shijing Cultural Industry Park, Zhuxi Peach Blossom The construction of major cultural tourism projects such as the island rammed earth town.
6. Accelerate rural revitalization. Promote the development of characteristic planting, aquaculture, and handicrafts through the integration of culture and tourism, and drive the masses to start businesses and employment. Implement the boutique homestay demonstration project, and create a strong county, famous town, famous village and famous street for the integration of national and provincial culture and tourism. Improve the road level of scenic spots in rural areas and improve basic service functions.
(3) Layout of tourism industry
7. Speed up the construction of cultural and tourism complexes. Promote cultural tourism + urban construction, build more than 10 urban cultural tourism complexes integrating characteristic display, cultural experience and tourism services, and create a group of urban cultural tourism business clusters with different themes such as leisure and vacation, exhibitions, conferences, cultural entertainment, etc. .
8. Promote the tourism of cultural and sports facilities. Accelerate the tourism-oriented transformation of public cultural and sports facilities such as museums, art galleries, cultural centers, libraries, and gymnasiums, and promote the coordinated development of cultural, sports and tourism. Reasonable use of cultural relics resources to develop various forms of tourism activities such as sightseeing, experience and leisure.
9. Research and develop characteristic cultural tourism products. In-depth development of a series of themed cultural and tourism products featuring non-genetic inheritance, arts and crafts and landmark agricultural products, so that cultural relics can be "moved" and classics can be "lived". Promote the in-depth integration of tourism + commercial circulation, agricultural product processing, traditional arts and crafts, and local specialty commodities, and develop unique "Shiyan Gifts". Launch a batch of cultural and tourism programs with both local characteristics and market benefits. Encourage theaters, troupes, cultural centers and other cultural units to participate in tourism market performances, and encourage and support social forces to participate in the development and operation of performing arts products.
(4) Innovative promotion methods
10. Shaping the image of the city's logo. Organize and implement the design of Shiyan's urban visual image, create a batch of cultural tourism IPs that reflect the city's brand, and create a batch of literary works, movies, TV dramas and micro-movies that highlight Shiyan's history, culture, and regional culture. Launched a slogan that is concise and easy to remember and highlights the characteristics of Shiyan.
11. Innovative marketing promotion methods. Integrate the city's media platforms and departmental resources, and use new means such as the Internet, financial media, and big data to innovate marketing methods and improve the effect of publicity and promotion.
12. Precisely expand the market. Focus on expanding "One Heart and Two Wings" (Beijing, Wuhan, Xi'an) as well as navigable cities and markets along high-speed rail lines. Deepen foreign exchange of cultural tourism and improve the internationalization level of cultural tourism in Shiyan.
(5) Improve public services
13. Promote the "toilet revolution". Improve the quantity and quality of toilet construction in 3A-level and above scenic spots and rural tourism places, speed up the construction of third toilets, and achieve full coverage in A-level scenic spots. Encourage business to build toilets, maintain toilets, and manage toilets, promote toilet construction coverage, multiple supply, technological innovation, and participation of the whole society, improve toilet management and maintenance, and ensure that the number of toilets is sufficient, clean and hygienic, practical, free, and manageable efficient.
14. Improve the tourism distribution network. A demonstration tourism distribution center and tourism consultation center will be built in Shiyan City, with full coverage of tourism signs and guide systems. Intensify the comprehensive transportation network such as high-speed rail, aviation, and highway, improve the scenic highway, improve the tourist special line, and open the high-speed rail Shiyan East Station-Wudang Mountain Airport-Wudang Mountain Scenic Area Tourist Express Bus Line. Build an ecological parking lot that is suitable for the carrying capacity of tourists, has reasonable distribution, complete supporting facilities and scientific management. Improve the standard and standard, clear direction, complete content, and international-oriented tourism identification system.
15. Improve public cultural and tourism facilities. Build a network of four-level public cultural facilities covering urban and rural areas. Implement the construction of public digital cultural projects such as digital cultural centers and digital museums. Strengthen the construction of technical defense facilities in public cultural and tourism scenic spots, scenic spots, and places. Accelerate the construction of a big data cloud platform for smart tourism in Shiyan, and realize online booking and online payment for major tourism consumption places, intelligent tour guides, electronic explanations, and real-time information push for major tourist attractions. Relying on VR technology, create a smart "cloud scenic spot" and realize "one-click tour of Shiyan".
16. Promote the popularization of culture to benefit the people. Support the creation of literary and artistic works, and improve the incentive, exhibition evaluation and incentive mechanism for literary and artistic works. Improve the ability to supply online cultural products and services, and promote the online dissemination of local cultural products. Organize and carry out public welfare cultural and artistic activities, and promote the introduction of intangible cultural heritage into communities, schools, and cultural halls. Encourage the masses to create their own culture, and support the establishment of various mass cultural teams.
(6) Create a development atmosphere
17. Run industry associations well. Give full play to the advantages of tourism industry associations, set up windows in public places such as hotels, hotels, and transportation stations, and provide services such as route recommendation, travel consultation, and tour guide explanation. Use cultural, sports, radio and television and other industry associations to organize various cultural and sports events.
18. Optimize the market environment. Deepen the reform of "delegating power, delegating power and serving" in cultural tourism. Build a comprehensive governance mechanism for the cultural tourism market that combines horizontally and horizontally with multiple departments at the city and county levels. Establish a cultural tourism credit system, and improve the coordinated supervision and joint punishment mechanism for untrustworthy enterprises. Implement the cultural tourism safety responsibility system and establish a cultural tourism safety joint meeting system. Strengthen the comprehensive quality supervision of cultural and tourism enterprises.
(7) Introducing effective policies
19. Strengthen organizational leadership. The city's cultural and tourism industry development leading group was established, and joint meetings were held regularly to study major issues. Incorporate cultural tourism development into the overall plan for economic and social development with deployment, promotion, and assessment. Formulate and promulgate the "Shiyan City's Incentive Measures for Supporting the Development of the Cultural and Tourism Industry".
20. Increase fiscal and taxation support. Improve the management methods of special funds for the development of the tourism industry at the municipal level, give play to the guiding role of financial funds, and increase support for major cultural and tourism integration development projects. Conscientiously implement the national and provincial preferential tax policies for cultural and tourism enterprises such as characteristic culture, animation industry, cultural creativity, intangible cultural heritage, and small and micro cultural and creative industries, and make good use of national and provincial financial policies and special funds to support the development of the cultural and tourism industry. For major cultural tourism projects, increase investment in industrial funds and public supporting facilities, increase credit support, and formulate supportive policies in finance. The tax department will increase the promotion and guidance of tax incentives, optimize tax-related services, and ensure that tax incentives can be enjoyed to the fullest.
21. Guarantee land for cultural tourism industry. The cultural and tourism industry land will be included in the national land space planning, and the annual plan indicators will give priority to supporting cultural and tourism industry projects. Entities that acquire land by allocation are encouraged to use stock real estate and land to develop the cultural and tourism industry. For non-profit public cultural facilities, land can be allocated by way of allocation. Support Dongfeng Motor Corporation to use idle factories to develop the cultural tourism industry.
22. Form work synergy. The competent department of cultural tourism shall strengthen the planning, management and overall coordination functions of cultural tourism according to the implementation opinions. The departments of development and reform, finance, housing and construction, ecological environment, water conservancy and lakes, natural resources and planning should support the development of cultural tourism projects and serve the construction of cultural tourism projects. The departments of transportation, electric power and communication should actively create conditions to provide facilities guarantee for the development of cultural tourism. Departments of agriculture and rural areas, forestry, and folk religion should support the comprehensive development of cultural tourism resources. It is necessary to integrate departmental law enforcement resources, strengthen the supervision and management of cultural markets, tourism transportation, order rectification, etc., and comprehensively ensure the safety of cultural tourism. All departments should formulate policies and measures to promote the implementation of the strategy of promoting cultural tourism and promoting the city according to the actual situation, and pay close attention to the implementation to ensure effective results.
23. Strengthen talent protection. Incorporate the construction of cultural tourism talents into the city's talent development plan, and introduce various preferential policies for the introduction of high-level cultural tourism talents. Strengthen cooperation with domestic and foreign institutions and enterprises, build a batch of high-skilled talent incubation bases, and train a batch of professional and practical talents. Strengthen the training of cultural tourism practitioners, establish and improve the training mechanism, and continuously improve the professional ability and level of cultural tourism practitioners.
Group public account
You Xianer Baidu small program
You Xianer micro channel mini program
You Xianer wechat public account
Address: No. 83 North Beijing Road, Wuyan Sub-district, Maojian District, Shiyan City, Hubei Province